Deliver a complete view of your customers for your Sales and Support teams. Dynamic two-way virtual integration between Zendesk ticket data and Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer data.
Display Microsoft 365 data from within Zendesk
$10 per Agent, per month (USD)
This is to showcase the ways to purchase
The Dynamics 365 Connector allows Account, Contact, and Opportunity data to be displayed when viewing a ticket within Zendesk. The Zendesk App includes a ticket grid that can be deployed in Dynamics 365 that allows users to view and update tickets from the Dynamics 365 system. Both apps are included with your subscription available in the Zendesk Marketplace.
Improve Customer Satisfaction with Better Conversations
- Get more visibility on relevant customer data, such as customer account size or contract status, from Microsoft Dynamics 365 on Zendesk ticket pages.
- Enable your Support team to deliver a personal service experience and ensure customer satisfaction with customer profile information from Dynamics 365 in their Zendesk view.
Sync your Sales and Support teams for faster resolutions
- Easily collaborate to resolve customer issues faster with access to support ticket information in a custom Zendesk panel within Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Stay up to date on the status of the account and customer with the ability to view and update tickets in Microsoft Dynamics 365, which syncs to Zendesk.
Available in Dynamics 365
- Add comment
- Change priority
- Change status
- Delete ticket
- Open a ticket in Zendesk
- Set ticket as spam
- Includes Popdock Lite account to allow for customizations to the default Zendesk and Dynamics 365 connectors
- Connections can be set up to view data from additional systems, such as your eCommerce platform, payment gateway, shipping carriers, and more.
*Requires Popdock Business or Premium