Changing the name of a relationship
The name of each relationship is generated based on the metadata received from the connector during the initial setup. You can change the name of any relationship to reflect how your company describes the relationship, instead of how the connector application describes it.
To change the name of an relationship:
1. Select Connectors from the user menu to open the Connectors page.
2. Select the Edit button for the connector that contains the relationship that you want to update. The Edit connector page will be displayed.
3. Select Relationships from the navigation panel.
4. Edit the name of the relationship. The relationship name is changed as soon as you leave the edit field.
- The name of an relationship cannot be empty