Adding list groups
When there are a large number of lists, they are organized into groups to make them easier to find through navigation menus. You can add your own groups to organize the lists however you want.
To add a list group:
1. Select Connectors from the left navigation drop-down menu to open the Connectors page.
2. Select the Edit button for the connector that you want to add a group to. The Edit connector page will be displayed.
3. Select Groups from the navigation panel.
4. Select the Add group button to open the Add group dialog.
5. Enter a name for the group.
6. Select the Add group button. You can now select Lists from the Navigation panel to add lists to your new group.