Adding a NetSuite connector
The NetSuite connector gives you access to all of your NetSuite data, including customers, vendors, items, sales, purchases and accounts.
Before you add your NetSuite connector, you will need to know your account ID. You can find this on the Web Services Preferences page in NetSuite.
To find your NetSuite account ID:
1. In NetSuite, select Setup >> Integration >> Web Services Preferences.
2. Copy your account ID.
To add a NetSuite connector:
1. Select Connectors from the left navigation drop-down menu to open the Connectors page.
2. Select the Add connector button.
3. Select the NetSuite connector.
4. Enter your user name, password and NetSuite account ID.
5. Select Next. A progress page will be displayed while the NetSuite connector is initialized.